Friday, June 27, 2008

Workshop Robot Building

Hey, since its the holidays we should arrange for some time to build our robot.

What days can people go into the workshop?

********
Update:

Before we can collect the controllers, we ALL need to sign a terms and conditions agreement and give it to Sarah. Since most people don't have any major commitments, I am going to suggest that we meet THIS THURSDAY (17th July) at the Royal for dinner (7pm). I'll print out a copy for everyone to sign, and we can have a progress meeting then too. Let me know if you can make it (facebook or email me if you have to).

********

2 comments:

Alex Jarkey said...

I will be away in Brisbane for about a week, but I will be back on the 9th of July. After that I have no more major plans, and I can come in anytime.

daveshapira said...

as long as i have a bit of warning, whenever is fine